The following Terms and Conditions describe the rules for using the automationtop.com website run by iAutomatyka Marcin Faszczewski, Rafał Kupiński civil partnership, Żurawia 71/2.13, 15-540 Białystok, e-mail address: email@example.com
The words used in these terms and conditions mean:
The Owner: The owner of this website is iAutomatyka Marcin Faszczewski, Rafał Kupiński spółka cywilna, Żurawia 71/2.13, 15-540 Białystok, EU VAT No : 5423265091
User: a person who browses a website.
Newsletter: e-mails sent to the Users who have previously subscribed to the Newsletter database. These e-mails can be for information or marketing purposes.
Contact form – this is the form through which the User can send an email to the Owner.
- The User can send a message to Owner through contact form available on the website https://automationtop.com/contact-us/ .
- The User can make a complaint or withdraw from the contract by sending an email to the Owner via the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner has 14 working days to consider and respond to complaints. In other cases, this period is 10 working days.
- The user provides personal data on the website voluntarily, however, lack of consent to their processing for the purposes of point 1 will prevent the service from being provided. Personal data is protected in accordance with applicable law.
- Personal data is collected and processed for the purpose of Newsletter, contact and marketing and remarketing purposes.
- These Terms and Conditions apply from the date of 18.03.2020
- The Owner reserves the right to change terms and conditions. Any changes or modification will be effective on the date indicated by the Owner.