- The following policy applies to the Website operating at url: automationtop.com
- The website operator and administrator of your personal data is iAutomatyka Marcin Faszczewski, Rafał Kupiński civil partnership, Fabryczna 24/3, 15-483 Białystok, EU VAT No : 5423265091
- The operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Comment system
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator’s systems,
- by saving cookie files in end devices.
Newsletter, Contact with us, Comment system
If You want to contact with us by e-mail or contact form, subscribe a Newsletter or use comment system we inform You that:
According to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I inform that:
- The Administrator of your data is iAutomatyka Marcin Faszczewski, Rafał Kupiński spółka cywilna, Fabryczna 24/3, 15-483 Białystok.
- Personal data will be processed for the purposes of
a) sending Newsletter and news from the automation and robotics industry, marketing offers, curiosities, substantive content, information on online courses
b) contact with us by e-mail or fill contact form
c) use our comment system
pursuant to Article 6(1) GDPR, April 27, 2016.
- Personal data will be stored until the withdrawal of the consent.
- Recipients of personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
- You have the right to requests from the Administrator to access your personal data, to correct or delete them, to limit or object the processing of your personal data, to transfer your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Poland, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa or find Your supervisory authority in Your country.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but any refusal to provide such data shall carry with it the impossibility to participate:
a) in the newsletter subscription, this includes receiving: news from the automation and robotics industry, marketing offers, interesting facts, substantive content, information on online courses’
b) in contact with us;
c) in leave comment below articles.
Pursuant to Article 6(1) GDPR, April 27, 2016, I give my consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes connected:
a) to the subscription to newsletter, this includes receiving: news from the automation and robotics industry, marketing offers, interesting facts, substantive content, information on online courses;
b) to contact with us;
c) to leave comment below articles.
Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- Places of logging and entering personal data are secured in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website, will be encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The Website is hosting on the operator server: smarthost.pl
- Registration details of the hosting company: Smarthost Sp. z o.o. Partyzantów 1, 42-217 Częstochowa, EU VAT No : 573-287-48-47.
- Hosting company:
- uses measures to protect against data loss (e.g. disk arrays, regular backups),
- uses adequate measures to protect processing locations in the event of a fire (e.g. special fire extinguishing systems),
- uses adequate measures to protect processing systems in the event of a sudden power failure (e.g. dual power lines, aggregates, UPS voltage support systems),
- uses physical security measures of access to data processing places (e.g. access control, monitoring),
- uses measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as elements of the data processing system (eg control of environmental conditions, specialized air conditioning systems),
- uses organization solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
- appoint the Data Protection Officer.
- Hosting company keeps server-level logs to ensure technical reliability. The following points can be logged:
- resources specified by the URL identifier (addresses of requested resources – pages, files),
- time of request,
- time to send a reply,
- name od client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors which occur during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- Information about user’s browser,
- Information about IP address,
- diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services via recorders on the site,
- information related to the handling of electronic mail addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator.
Your rights and additional information about the way of using data
- If it is necessary to perform the agreement concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator, in some situations Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients. This includes the following groups of recipients:
- hosting company,
- operators of comment system,
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator,
- company for Newsletter service.
- Your personal data are processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- correcting the data,
- deletion of data,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and ask a company/organisation to stop processing your personal data if is being processed for the purpose of performing legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, determination, investigation or defense of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may submit an appeal to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Poland, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for running direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data are not transferred from third countries according to protection of personal data provisions. This means that we do not transfer them outside the European Union.
Information in forms
- The Website collects information voluntarily given by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The Website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- The Website, in some situations, may save information facilitating the connection of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
- Information about users’ behavior on the website may be logged. These data are used for website administration.
Important marketing techniques
- Through Google Analytics (Google Inc. based in the USA) the Operator uses statistical analysis of website traffic. The Operator doesn’t send for the administrator of this service any personal data, but only anonymized information. This service is based on cookies in the end device of the user. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- Google Tag Manager – we use the Google Tag Manager tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA and enabling tag management, i.e. small pieces of code, thanks to which we are able to control user traffic and behavior, collect information about ad effectiveness and take measures to improve our website. Google Tag Manager does not collect any information that allows your identification, however, this tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data.
- Google Ads – we use remarketing functions available as part of the Google AdWords system operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Actions
- The Administrator uses remarketing techniques. They allow to match advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the site. It may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track him. In practice no personal data from the Operator is transferred to the advertising operators. This will be possible only when cookies are enabled.
- For embedding videos from Youtube.com, the Operator uses the possibilities of Youtube.com, which is owned by Google Inc. based in the USA. During displaying videos the ads may appear – this ensures that we can use the features of this website (for embedding videos from Youtube.com using the tools of the Youtube.com). remember that not only users’ movies are displayed on YouTube, but also advertising materials (ads during videos), so you can install cookies related to Youtube ads.
Cookies files information
- G – suite / Google Workspace, the provider of which is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, to store and use e-mail on servers.
- Cookies files are IT data, in particular text files stored on the website users’ end device. They are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies files usually contain the website name, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing the cookies on the Website user’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), so user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
- achieving the goals from above ‘Important marketing techniques’ section.
- We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies files are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browser allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Service users can change these settings. Web browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Youtube (Google Inc. based in the USA.), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
Managing cookie files – providing and withdrawing the consent
- If the user doesn’t want to receive cookies files, he can change the browser settings. Turning off the cookies files used for processes of authentication, security and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, may cause problems during using the website.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: